Before contacting me, be sure you have read this page.
Before writing a research project or paper, be sure you have read the material below:
– Method IMRAD
– Veja o meu checklist de primeiros socorros. Só me envie um texto após passar por esse checklist.
– Se você está fazendo sua pesquisa em IHC ou está pensando em começar a pesquisar na área, leia a edição especial da revista Cadernos de Informática:
– Veja esse a.
– Leia cuidadosamente as dicas da Profa. Mirella
Master Degree: please visit theto see the deadline for the next admission process. The recommendations for PhD candidates are useful for you as well.
PhD: I understand Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) from a problem-solving perspective, enriched by a socially responsible view. Currently, I am interested in different areas and topics such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Cities, Software Requirements, Software Quality, Informatics in Education and Information Systems. I have investigated and approached my research topics from an HCI perspective, which I like to refer to as a “Socially Aware Perspective” to the design of interactive technology. The papers I have listed in the home page and their references will give you an idea on what I am talking about. Whatever your research interest, if you wanna investigate it from a socially aware perspective, contact me and we can share some ideas.
Current topics of interests:
* Agile Methods, Participatory Design: techniques, artifacts and tools — teaching and practice;
* Social Networks: analysis, visualization, features, information dissemination and retrieval, impacts, design, etc;
* Problem Understanding: concepts, methods, tools, practices;
* Internet of Things: Requirements Engineering, HCI design and evaluation methods and artifacts
* Artificial Intelligence and Human Values, ethics, culture;
* Trends and new topics from HCI perspective: Internet of Things, Brain-Computer Interaction, Computational Thinking, Privacy, Security, Fake news, etc.
I appreciate candidates that enjoy investigating new issues in technology (design, implementation, use, evaluation, adoption, impact), and that want to change the world for better via technology. Participatory Design, eDemocracy, e-Citizenship, Ethics, Culture and Human Values are fields that interest me a lot. If that motivates you, we can do a good job together! 🙂
PhD and Masters
- Alisson Puska
- Andres J. Porfírio
- Carolina Moreira
- Deógenes Junior
- Emerson Fedechen
- Júlia Bathke Ortiz
- Leandro Nagano
- Maira Codo Canal
- Mateus Rambo Strey
- Amanda Polanski
Masters & PhD
- Emanuel Felipe Duarte – State University of Maringá (Msc, UEM)
- Douglas Toledo – State University of Maringá (Msc, UEM)
- Bernardo Ferrari
- Eric Low Schmidt
- Gabriel Carraro
- João Vitor da Silva Cardoso
- Katarine Leal
- Luiz Adolpho Baroni
- Luiza Wille Culau
- Jaqueline Nande
- Mayara Ligia Rasini
- Nicolly Ferreira Pinto
- Thiago de Campos Schmockel