The UFPR-AMR dataset is released for academic research only and is free to researchers from educational or research institutes for non-commercial purposes. However, if you find yourself or your personal belongings in the dataset, please contact us and we will immediately remove the respective images from our servers.
The UFPR-AMR dataset is the property of the Laboratory of Vision, Robotics and Imaging (VRI) at the Federal University of Paraná, Brazil.
Terms and Conditions
The use of the UFPR-AMR dataset is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- This dataset is provided “AS IS”, without any express or implied warranty. Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, the VRI Lab does not take any responsibility for errors or omissions;
- Without the expressed permission of the VRI Lab, any of the following will be considered illegal: redistribution, modification, and commercial usage of this dataset in any way or form, either partially or in its entirety;
- For the sake of privacy, all images in this dataset are only allowed for demonstration in academic publications and presentations;
- All users of the UFPR-AMR dataset agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the VRI Lab, the Department of Informatics and the Federal University of Paraná, their administration, officers, employees and agents, individually and collectively, from any and all losses, expenses, and damages. The user agrees to take full responsibility and pay all damages, claims, judgments or expenses resulting from the use of the UFPR-AMR dataset.
- All publications using the UFPR-AMR dataset should cite the following reference:
- R. Laroca, V. Barroso, M. A. Diniz, G. R. Gonçalves, W. R. Schwartz, D. Menotti, “Convolutional Neural Networks for Automatic Meter Reading,” Journal of Electronic Imaging, vol. 28, no. 1, p. 013023, 2019. [SPIE Digital Library] [PDF] [BibTeX]
Please send an e-mail to the main author (email@example.com) to download the UFPR-AMR dataset. Your e-mail must be sent from a valid university account and include the following text:
Subject: Application to download the UFPR-AMR dataset.
Name: <your first and last name>
Affiliation: <university where you work>
Department: <your department>
Current position: <your job title>
E-mail: <must be the e-mail at the above-mentioned institution>
I have read and agreed to follow the terms and conditions specified in the UFPR-AMR dataset webpage. This dataset will only be used for research purposes. I will not make any part of this dataset available to a third party. I’ll not sell any part of this dataset or make any profit from its use.
In general, a download link will take 1-3 workdays to issue. Failure to follow the instruction may result in no response.