Adjunct professor and researcher at the Department of Computer Science, Federal University of Paraná (UFPR), Curitiba, Brazil. Deputy Coordinator of the UFPR’s Graduate Program in Computer Science (2017-2018).
PhD in Computer Science — HCI; former Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Campinas and Visiting Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Reading – UK. Associated Editor of the(RBIE) and member of the special Human Computer Interaction (IHC) committee of the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC).
Interests: Human-Computer Interaction; Information Systems; Informatics in Education; Organizational Semiotics; Social Software; Social Web; Human Values and Culture in Information Systems design, Socially Aware Design.
Research Group: I
Page on social media:
Contact: rpereira inf ufpr br
Rua Cel. Francisco H. dos Santos, 100 Centro Politécnico, 81531-980 Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil
Department of Computer Science, Office room 87. Phone: +55 41 3361 3685
5 Selected publications available for download:
- Pereira, R., Baranauskas, M.C.C. . International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 80: 66-82. 2015.
Piccolo, L.S. and Pereira, R., Culture-based artefacts to inform ICT design: foundations and practice. AI & SOCIETY, pp.1-17. 2017.
- Pereira, R., Baranauskas, M.C.C. and Liu, K., . SBC Journal on Interactive Systems, 9(1), pp. 4-16. 2018.
- Baranauskas, M.C.C., de Souza, C.S, Pereira, R. . Brazilian Computer Society. 2015.
- Pereira, R. and Baranauskas, M.C.C., . I GranDSI-BR, p.148. 2018.
- , University of Campinas. Coordinated by Cecilia Baranauskas.
- , University of Reading. Coordinated by Kecheng Liu.
- , State University of Maringá. Coordinated by Valéria Feltrim.
- , University of Campinas. Coordinated by M. Teresa E. Mantoan.
- (Studies on Public Policy), University of Campinas.
Federal University of Paraná, Centro Politécnico. Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil.